Little Prayer Tea Terms for Fundraising
By clicking the “I Agree” checkbox on the fundraising page, you have read and agreed to the following terms for fundraising:
- If your application is accepted, our fundraiser relationship will begin from the point when we communicate your acceptance via phone or email. We reserve the right to decline any application in our absolute discretion.
- Upon fulfillment of each customer order, we will credit to your account $7.50 per tin sold of a fulfilled customer order made under your specific fundraising campaign.
- At the end of the month, we will pay the commission equal to the amount of your account balance, via Bank account transfer, PayPal, Google Wallet, or your own specific payment processing technology. We do not payout via personal or business check.
- At the end of each year, we will issue tax invoices in respect of any credits that we pay or distribute to you, if necessary.
- This agreement may be terminated by you or us at any time.
- You verify that you have permission from the recipient of the funds, or the organization to fill out this application and nominate the form of payment to where the funds are distributed and, if requested, promptly provide reasonable proof of that authority. Little Prayer Tea Company or any of it’s associates will not be held liable for any misleading, untruthful acts or anything else that may result in penalty.
- We will create a unique fundraiser page and create specific products in which customers can associate to your specific fundraiser. No credit will be given to sales that are not ordered from your specific fundraiser page and your specific fundraiser products.
- We may decline to accept or change any orders.
- You are not appointed and will not represent yourself as our agent and will not engage in conduct that reflects unfavorably upon our reputation.
- Any use of our intellectual property such as logos, marks and other brand identity is not permitted without our consent.
- You agree not to resell our products without our written approval.
- We may change our commission in relation to your sales on not less than 30 days’ notice.
- We shall also provide reasonable notice of any other changes to our terms and conditions that may be detrimental to you.
- To the extent that it is lawful our liability is limited to supply or resupply of affected products or payment of an amount equivalent to their value.
- You shall keep confidential any information that we provide to you and identify as “Confidential Information”.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law in Washington state.
- Little Prayer Tea Company and its owners will not be held liable for anything unlawful that may come as a result of your fundraiser.
“We” and “Us” means Little Prayer Tea Company, LLC, Ryan Conlon, Regina Conlon or any other associates of Little Prayer Tea Company, LLC.
“You” means you on behalf of the person or organization that you have nominated in this application.
Note: Profit equals total sales minus: Cost of goods sold, Shipping and handling costs